Our Quality Policy:
Total Customer Satisfaction!
- We are committed to consistently meet our customer expectations for product quality and service in the innovative design and manufacture of custom electronic controls.
- We will achieve total customer satisfaction through measurable continual improvement of our internal processes and systems.
- We are committed to comply with the requirements and continually improve and maintain effectiveness of the quality management system.
- Our Quality Management System will ensure that our Quality Policy is followed in product design, development, and manufacturing. This is accomplished through adherence to international and customer quality standards, and verified via regular audit.
Quality Management System – ISO Certifications
The IATF 16949:2016 standard is comprised of ISO 9001:2000 plus more than one thousand requirements specific to the auto industry. Major auto makers have also established their own supplemental requirements.
Achieving this standard means we can assure customers in every industry sector that we’re matching the highest international benchmarks for quality, reliability and continuous improvement throughout our organization.
We originally achieved ISO/TS 16949 (now: IATF 16949:2016) certification status in October, 2004 and are presently certified to the ISO/TS 16949:2009 Technical Specification, reinforcing our position as a high-quality supplier to many industries. Our quality standards are world class. Additionally, we have achieved ISO 14001 – Environmental Management and ISO 13485 – Medical Devices Quality Management.
Our commitment to quality and customer satisfaction is our priority to all our clients and customers.
We are fully ISO Certified in:
Committed to a Greener Tomorrow
We are committed to managing our operations in an environmentally responsible manner and determined to be distinguished in environmental performance. We are committed to achieving our environmental goals through prevention of pollution, reducing impact of our operation on environment, community, supplier, customer and employees.
To ensure environmentally responsible behavior, we will strive to achieve the following objectives through continual improvement of our Environmental Management System:
- Comply with environmental laws and regulations as well as other requirements;
- Use products and processes that are environmentally friendly;
- Review and set objectives and targets that continually reduce waste by reducing scrap and conservation of natural resources such as energy and water;
- Practice effective pollution prevention; proper handling and storage of materials and responsible waste management;
- Provide adequate information and training to individuals to encourage effective contributions;
- Communicate policy to employees, contractor & community effectively;
- Maintain good communications with local community and other organizations with an interest in our environmental performance.
Total Customer Satisfaction –
A Team Effort
We pursue total customer satisfaction through total quality management, lean manufacturing and continuous improvement processes – enhancing quality, increasing efficiency and reducing costs. Ongoing employee training ensures our staff works effectively and keeps procedures up-to-date. We continuously enlist the participation of all employees in quality-assurance activities and improvement suggestions.
Regular management team reviews of the entire process also cover aspects of operations that have a direct influence on quality, including supplier status, product standards, on-time delivery, opportunities for continuous improvement and more. Internal audits allow us to closely examine and evaluate the details of operations that affect quality, reliability, product performance and customer satisfaction. Our own quality management system is itself systematically assessed for effectiveness and for opportunities to implement improvements.
Our unique Total Acquisition Management™ (T.A.M.) process enhances quality control when offshore production is required through a strict supplier rating system. Our attention to quality extends to the environment in which we all work at Gentherm. We constantly strive to ensure that it is environmentally safe and conducive to positive morale. For us, quality is always a team effort!